• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved RME Door Entry not set [Errors when starting server]

Unmarked

Reaction score
Good day Viewers,

Ive made a map on Remere's Map Editor for tibia 8.6 and it is complete with houses. In the game I have tested the !buyhouse command and it worked, such as !sellhouse.

Starting Server:

[Warning - Houses::loadFromXml] House entry not set for: Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42) (15)

So, buying a house etc works, but because I have made much more houses than 1, its slowing down the start of the server. Does anyone know how to set the 'House entry' for a house?

I hope someone could help me.

Greets,

Unmarked

Picture small town.

RME small town.jpg

Last edited:
It's in the wrong place, here you are supposed to show what you mapped so people can comment about that, next time post in Support
About your problem, select house in Remere and click select exit in front of the door so you see a blue splash.

Yes if the tile is walkable then yes, that tile in particurlar is only pink (red as you say) because it's a non pvp zone.
Put the 'exit' next to the door, so 1sqm north

Back