• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME doubt

FearWar

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

I have a question, would you mind importing the houses.xml from another server?

For example I am using a global map that is missing some houses, and I would get houses.xml from another server and import into that map that is missing.

How to do this?

you can take the houses.xml that you have then rename and replace the empty houses that's generated by your map.

If you have the correct houses.xml and it's not being read by RME (or being overwritten by a blank file), you can open the correct houses.xml in a notepad file. copy all the content, open the empty houses.xml then copy everything there. save file. reopen the map and it should work.

if you don't even have an empty houses.xml file. you can generate it by opening the map. save the map (ctrl + s) then close the map. it should appear in your map folder.

If you have the correct houses.xml and it's not being read by RME (or being overwritten by a blank file), you can open the correct houses.xml in a notepad file. copy all the content, open the empty houses.xml then copy everything there. save file. reopen the map and it should work.

if you don't even have an empty houses.xml file. you can generate it by opening the map. save the map (ctrl + s) then close the map. it should appear in your map folder.

I already did this, I created as TOWN same as the map that I will copy as houses, however it does not update like houses, I think it has to be manually even

Back