• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Error

Andronico

Reaction score
hello , I have a problem with my Tremere ' s map editor. it closes after a few minutes

what i can do?

What version of RME are you using? and what server are you using? Have you tested this by fooling around creating a new map. Does it happen on any map you are mapping or only your main one?
Does it give you an error or just close?

hello , I have a problem with my Tremere ' s map editor. it closes after a few minutes

what i can do?
Download a different version.
Next time provide more information, we shouldn't have to ask you what the problem is, you should provide it, app / server version, along with things you have tried / steps taken.. in other words as much information as possible.

Trial and error my friend. We know that RME works because others use it (including myself)
Have you tested it on another computer? You never receive any error it just shuts down for no reason?
Is it when you do a certain thing like save the map? Something is making it crash so first find out what by testing it. Open > save 1 tile > reopen worked? great. open > map town > save >reopen failed or worked?
Find out how long it stays open, what you do when it crashes and if it's just your map or any map.
Test it on another pc

Back