• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME help Please!!!!

Niioxce

Otland lurker
Reaction score
Cant someone help me with RME ? its so Crasy right now.. i have a 8.60 server and when i start RME with my map it says "cloud not load tibia.dat or tibia.spr please navigate to your 8.54 (bad) installation folder." what does it means ????!!!!

PS. i have a 8.60 server!!

Ahh now it says "incorect OTB thise map has been saved an incorect OTB verision, do you want to convert it to the newd OTB verision " :(

- - - Updated - - -

with*

- - - Updated - - -

Some one please help!!!!

ok bro this is what you do when you go on to RME click the x on all the things that pop up like for example where it says to navigate close it all out then when you have done that it should be a gray screen.
now up at the top click file, preferences, now your in preferences now in the top of that screen click client version, then it should say default version simply change it to 8.60. then down at the bottom you can put the path to the 8.60 file or you can just close RME and open it again and it will say to navigate to 8.60.

if you need anymore help just ask.
and please if i helped rep:)

Back