• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME incredible bug! Please have a look

Majeski20

Reaction score
Hello otland! ^_^

Some days ago a huge bug in RME showed up, i have actually no idea what could have happened.
Since i got bad experience of the english language, its hard for me to explain detailed for You.
But i uploaded a picture.

When i right-click on anything in RME like, water and use "Select RAW" or "Select Groundbrush", a small "minimap" showes just where i clicked, its very confusing. And when i scroll in , it just zooms in that small minimap, not the whole map as it should. Then when i click, i get moved to that place.
Also, i cant make a screenshot because when i do the map editor turns back to normal , the "minimap" dissapears thats why i took it with my phone. :blink:
If somone can figure this out i would be more than happy, ill rep aswell hehe. Thanks in advance!

img0817w.jpg

Happend to my b4, save ur work and keep in a safe place, uninstall rme and intsall it again, and remember 2.1 is best atm

@up beat me to it

If it disappears when u screenshot, then surely it is fine anyway and wont save like that, it may just be your graphics card and not RME!

But you can try deleting your RME fully and then reinstalling, at least that way, if it disappears then you know your RME was corrupted, otherwise it is likely your computer and/or operating system

Happend to my b4, save ur work and keep in a safe place, uninstall rme and intsall it again, and remember 2.1 is best atm

@up beat me to it

If it disappears when u screenshot, then surely it is fine anyway and wont save like that, it may just be your graphics card and not RME!

But you can try deleting your RME fully and then reinstalling, at least that way, if it disappears then you know your RME was corrupted, otherwise it is likely your computer and/or operating system

Okay guys, i deleted rme and installed it again, same thing happend. So now its just upgrade my graphics card?

Back
Top Bottom