• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Issue (Solved)

Zeetow

Reaction score
Hello guys, im having a issue with RME and its basicaly: i can't edit/text signs.

Screenshot:
signhelp.jpg
should there be a "text" area in the properties window?
well, thanks anyways...

PS: English is not my first leaguage, sorry for any mistake made.

I believe that is property isse with your spr & dat. The map editor is reading the flags.. I am just guess at the moment because i am not at my computer.

If the above is incorrect then you can just drop in the items.otb from your server into the map editor <version> folder overwritting the existing one

I believe that is property isse with your spr & dat. The map editor is reading the flags.. I am just guess at the moment because i am not at my computer.

If the above is incorrect then you can just drop in the items.otb from your server into the map editor <version> folder overwritting the existing one
or items.xml properties

-----------------------Inglês----------------------
sorry for reliving the topic, but it is necessary if someone looks for help.

I had this error when I changed the version of my items.otb to 8.60. I searched the internet for a solution and didn't find it. So I took the old version of my items.otb and did the update to 8.60 again so I unchecked all the boxes that appeared in the next menu, and with that the problem was solved.

-----------------------------Português----------------------
me desculpem por reviver o tópico, mas é preciso caso alguém procure por ajuda.

Eu tive esse erro quando mudei a versão do meu items.otb 8.54 para 8.60. Revirei a internet toda atras de uma solução e não encontrei. Então eu peguei a versão antiga do meu items.otb e fiz o update para 8.60 novamente so que desmarquei todas as caixas que apareceram no menu seguinte, e com o isso o problema foi solucionado.

Back