• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME - Linux [ Discussion | Feedback ]

EdMignari

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
First of all, I want to mention the incredible work of Hampus Nilsson (Remere). RME is amazing and I want to improve it. So I'm requesting feedback on RME on Ubuntu. Bugs, performance, etc. For OSX will be improved later.

Please use the issue track on GitHub or this post. Any help is always appreciated.
Thanks.

Download the RME for Ubuntu here.

Can you help me?

error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2u_html-3.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'll set up RME on linux tonight and see how it works. If there's any issues that i can solve i'll also post the solutions. Cheers.

Its not for linux, but how do you sort the items into categories in RME?
There are 20k sprites, but only like 500 of them are sorted to appropriate categories.

There are 20k sprites, but only like 500 of them are sorted to appropriate categories.

Just took a 20 sec look, but rme/data/1077 ?
Might be that and if they aren't found they get added to the "others" tab.

RME/data/yourclient/tilesets.xml

I think others works as some sort of garbage bin where everthing that is not categorised will be dropped there. If you categorise something, it'll be taken out others and put into that categorisation.
You can also move already categorised items and you can add extensions. Just mess around with it.

Back