• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME-Live and new temporary website

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil Puncker

maybe we will have a new version soon? :D
The site is down due to my old registrar fucking up. And fixing it apparently takes a lot of time. Hopefully it will work by Monday (which will be the 4th time I'm calling them, grmbl).

You can access the downloads etc. from this address instead: News - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia

As an extra treat, here is a version of RME-Live: http://85.17.236.139/remeresmapeditor.com/RME-Live.zip

This is an old version (with severe display bugs it seems), but at least it's functional. I cannot compile new versions atm. so this will have to do as a treat.

To install, copy the .exe to your RME installation directory and menubar.xml to the data directory.

Host a server by clicking Live -> Host Server

Join a server by clicking Live -> Join Server and entering the IP / Hostname of the server.

Make sure to open port 31313, Enjoy!

Server supports up to 15 connected clients. I recommend an upstream bandwidth of 0.5 mbit per connected client to avoid excessive lag.
:w00t:

source

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got some new hope.
Thank You.

/Eldin

It's nice to know that it was just some technical difficulties and not that the project died.

Does it need to be hosted as a tibia server would through port forward or something?

Sorry for double, forgot edit.

Does it need to be hosted as a tibia server would through port forward or something?

Sorry for double, forgot edit.
nope, open map editor and create or join server at the menu.

It works nice when only hosting man is doing something, and the other just watches.

Last edited:
My remeres crashes when I click on Host Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back