• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Rme Live help

robin9291

Reaction score
I need help when i try to make it "live" with my friend i open ports with udp and tcp when they try to join it say "connection timed out" please help me how to fix it rep++

Which port did you use? Already tried 31313 (incase the port you are using atm is already in use)?
You can also check if the port is open (if it says it's closed, it doesn't always mean it's closed).
http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
Are other ports open? like 7171/7172 for your server.

You can also try to add the port in firewall or turn it off.

Last edited:
i've already Open my ports in my Thomson Gateway, and when i searched for 7171 7172 31313! it says closed only 80 was opened and i opened 7172 and 7171 with udp/tcp right?

Please, im such a nuub, but i use "Avast" do i still need to go into windows firewall to accept it :D

--- Updated ---

It still says connection timed out and i turned on the ports on both udp and tcp and i closed windows firewall and it still says connection timed out!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the "Servername" section, do you put your local ip or your global IP? Make sure it is your global ip that is set there.

I took the ip like "Blala.sytes.net"
Btw i just wanna make live map cause i saw you and millows really like your ot!

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to put in my "Global IP" but same happened "connection timed out". I opened 31313/7171/7172/80 in ports with udp and tcp is it right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Solved, ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back