• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Rme Map Editor 2.1

theroyal

Wassup :)
Reaction score
I got a problem with rme map editor when i try to open it a message pops up and asks for 8.60 tibia.spr and tibia.dat files and wants me to guide it to the folder that
the tibia version 8.60 is installed when i do that a error message pops up and says the files could not be located i have tried with every other clients still doesn't work
i have checked the internet to solve this problem apparently most of the tibia clients that are for download are corrupted and the files tbia.spr and tibia.dat withing those clients are bad
can someone help me find a properly working spr and dat files to download or a fix for this problem?

will be greatly appreciated.

JUST DOWNLOAD 8.6 CLIENT FROM RME SITE, IT MUST WORKS 100%..

But there are more annoying errors in this RME ;/... I predict that after that, you'll have troubles with saving map at 8.6 version (it will convert automatically to 8.4) and any server wont read your items.otb if you try to use some mod for 8.6 .. i want to scream loud "F^^^^^^^CK" when i got this errors AGAIN AND FCKIN AGAIN.. -.-

JUST DOWNLOAD 8.6 CLIENT FROM RME SITE, IT MUST WORKS 100%..

But there are more annoying errors in this RME ;/... I predict that after that, you'll have troubles with saving map at 8.6 version (it will convert automatically to 8.4) and any server wont read your items.otb if you try to use some mod for 8.6 .. i want to scream loud "F^^^^^^^CK" when i got this errors AGAIN AND FCKIN AGAIN.. -.-

i did that exactly i downloaded from there web and it didn't work didn't i type? i tried multiple clients

the 8.60 from the RME site is the only way I fixed mine...

well it doesn't work i don't know why when i locate the folder it's saying the same thing over and over again that he could not locate the files.
please i really need the map editor for my project if anyone else knows the problem or maybe send me is tibia.spr and tibia.dat files so i can try to fix it i would greatly appreciate it!

well it doesn't work i don't know why when i locate the folder it's saying the same thing over and over again that he could not locate the files.
please i really need the map editor for my project if anyone else knows the problem or maybe send me is tibia.spr and tibia.dat files so i can try to fix it i would greatly appreciate it!

Try reinstalling RME and let it update to the current BETA version.

Back