• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved RME Mapping Cant walkover some tiles

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there, i got a problem with a few tiles on RME map editor.

I cannot walk over these ingame.
I have tried everything

Please help :)
LbV-2m.png

I did that but that would only solve the Water part but not the Dirt Border.

Ok, so what I did was to replace the border sprites with 4799 (for the left hand bank) and 4797 (for the right hand bank).

Sprite 4651 to merge the unwalkable border with the walkable border on the north side of the west border.

Sprite 4649 for the southern merge of the west bank border.

Sprite 4650 for the border merge on the north side of the east bank.

Sprite 4648 for the border merge on the southern side of the east bank.

Then walkable sea where it needs to go.

walkonwater.jpg

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers.

There are walkable water borders ID 4828-4831. They are often added as swimming borders but you can delete that line in movements.xml.

Last edited:
Thank you :) Finally a real answer!

I'm so glad you got an answer. Look forward to seeing more of your epic mapping, it looks so good.

Just a word of advice. Be a little more appreciatve of those trying to help you even if their advice is not what you wanted.

Because I, for one, will endeavour to ensure that I give you no help what-so-ever again due to the way to spoke to myself and Nevalopo for just trying to help you with your 'mapping'.

I'm so glad you got an answer. Look forward to seeing more of your epic mapping, it looks so good.

Just a word of advice. Be a little more appreciatve of those trying to help you even if their advice is not what you wanted.

Because I, for one, will endeavour to ensure that I give you no help what-so-ever again due to the way to spoke to myself and Nevalopo for just trying to help you with your 'mapping'.

Rofl firstly i can speak to nevalopo however i want, he is my rl friend and therefor he wont get butthurt if i say he is mentally unstable or something.
So you are mad because i said it looks like shit if you do it your way? hmm

Rofl firstly i can speak to nevalopo however i want, he is my rl friend and therefor he wont get butthurt if i say he is mentally unstable or something.
So you are mad because i said it looks like shit if you do it your way? hmm

Awesomedudei,

This is a community here. Communities work when people have mutual respect for each other. That includes being somewhat grateful when someone tries to help you, regardless whether their solution is what you are after or not.

Just remember, use of these forums, to ask your questions and receive advice, is a privilege; not a right. Treat your fellow OT devs with a little respect and they may be happy to help you again.

I also noticed that you didn't 'like' the post that actually helped you. This is not helping the situation.

But, that aside, with 36 posts under your belt you probably don't have much idea when it comes to asking for help and appreciating those who try to help you.

Good luck in the future.

Awesomedudei,

This is a community here. Communities work when people have mutual respect for each other. That includes being somewhat grateful when someone tries to help you, regardless whether their solution is what you are after or not.

Just remember, use of these forums, to ask your questions and receive advice, is a privilege; not a right. Treat your fellow OT devs with a little respect and they may be happy to help you again.

I also noticed that you didn't 'like' the post that actually helped you. This is not helping the situation.

But, that aside, with 36 posts under your belt you probably don't have much idea when it comes to asking for help and appreciating those who try to help you.

Good luck in the future.

So it's not enough that i Reply to the one who helped me and say "Thank you"? Do i have to make love to him/her aswell before you are satisfied?
Also stop being such a Drama queen. all i said to you was that looked like shit and you reply with something like this "buhu he called me a fat looser i must qq more"

Ok since everyone is crying about me saying "Finally a real answer" which i didnt mean in an insulting way.
I apologize Yodot if you took ill from what i said.

Back