• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME - Mapping Question

strutZ

Australian OT Member {AKA Beastn}
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi.

Recently trying my hand at some mapping.
I have loaded a map and come accross a couple of sections like this were the borders are wrong.
1629154990568.png

Question is, is there an easy way to fix these? or do I have to manually select each brush?

Here is a section I have manually fixed.
1629155055799.png

Thanks in Advance :)

use replace item
hotkey ctrl + shift + f
So this works... however I requires me to add the sand behind it... When i add that sand it overwrites that sprite and i cant see a browse field or anything to help me move the border to the top zzzzz

try searching at extensions for those borders, you have to identify if you want it to be "outer" or "inner" border (and obviusly which border you prefer) so you can use autobordering properly to fix it. (I'M ASSUMING YOU'RE USING RME)

PD: currently away from my PC to be more detailed; if you're still having troubles DM me :)

So this works... however I requires me to add the sand behind it... When i add that sand it overwrites that sprite and i cant see a browse field or anything to help me move the border to the top zzzzz
No easy fix, you will have to manually fix all borders. What distro do you need RL map for?

was playing with 7.6 but think i'm leaning more towards 8.6 if you have a map.

Back