• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME MOD 9.6 for RME 2.2 by Zbizu

Zbizu, could you make a new tileset with "wet temple floor" (14904-14912) and "cracked temple floor" (14931-14939). They are those deepling tiles. Please make it for us with borders :))). Thanks :)

I'll include these and more hive brushes in next release. I'm going to make it this night if I won't feel too sleepy.

Quick update: 960_extensions_by_zbizu.xml - Speedy Share - upload your files here

If you have my mod installed just replace this one file

Added:
crystal, green and hive ramp(palettes: terrain -> cave, crystals, hive)
wet temple floors and all planned before deepling brushes(terrain -> sea)
hive walls impossible to create with wallbrush in (terrain -> hive)

Updated:
hive wall and slimy hive wall brushes with archways(as normal and locked door) - large archway(3x1) is still to do

better sorting, 9.46 party furniture brushes and more hive brushes coming soon

cant open creatures :s "unkown creature type (monster) " extansion file is not available.

dudre it send me an error , it said this "Unknown Looktype for (monster)" any idea why ?? i already put the looktype in creatures.xml

Thank you verry Much!!
I will test this and share if works!!

you shoud make a tutorial

So I get the "Unkown creature type "Deepling Guard" etc warning. Anyone know how to fix this?

yea changed it already to 10.35 so it works :)

using only your extensions and they are just awesome :D

IDK why but i added your 960_RME22_ext_mob_by_Zbizu but now i get this.

nyHsf.jpg

Back