• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME - My 7.7 OT doesn't accept a 7.6 item.otb, and RME doesn't accept a 7.7 item.otb

Download

Reaction score
K, so as the title says, I've met a wall here and I can't really seem to climb this one without some input from someone else..

So I'm running Avesta 7.7 on Linux, newest trunk, and the items.otb that came with the trunk isn't accepted (I think it's 7.4 items.otb), 7.6 items.otb that comes with RME installation isn't accepted either, and a few more different variations (used what I've got) - none are accepted by the OT :): Loading data/items/items.otb... Not supported items.otb version.) except the /data/items77/items.* from Avesta065e.7z.
However, the problem is that RME doesn't accept this 7.7 version of items.*...
"Couldn't load items.otb: Unsupported items.otb version (version 2)"

I've also tried setting RME to 8.0; the items.otb is accepted by RME, but the map produced is not accepted by Avesta :p

What do I do now?

Edit: figured out a kind of a solution: replace 7.7 client dat and spr with 7.6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom