• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME] Possible to use RME without install?

Machima

argh
Reaction score
Hi.
I was wondering if there's any kind of way to use RME WITHOUT installing it on the computer. I would like to use RME on my school computer. I can use SimOne, but not RME. Could anyone help me?

Thanks.

it might be possible, Just save all the installed files (c:\program files\remere's map editor) into a winrar archive and transfer it to a memory stick, pen drive, flash card, mobile etc. You'll probably need to save more files such as tibia DAT and SPR files just in case. I believe it could work :)

it might be possible, Just save all the installed files (c:\program files\remere's map editor) into a winrar archive and transfer it to a memory stick, pen drive, flash card, mobile etc. You'll probably need to save more files such as tibia DAT and SPR files just in case. I believe it could work :)

It's possible, do everything mentioned ^. I did it one time. Dude gave me rme that he wanted me to use in RAR file. Worked without problems.

First thing I did with my school computer was to dump domain name, username and pass from a key extractor, reformated the computer, and created a local administrator, then install the school domain network again. That way, you can login with your school username and password, and you can also login with local admin (you will be able to install stuff on your computer). Its not that hard.

And if your school dont got domain control it should be even easier.

You will have full access to your computer. As you should have.

You can also try to boot up computer in security mode, and access super admin. (when boot up click F8 or something like that). If you are in a domain you might have to figure out your computer hostname first, so you (in security mode) can change to your local computer authorization before you manage to login to admin.

As long as you have physical access to the computer it is entirely impossible to restrict your access to the local admin account. You only need some minor knowledge on how-tos.

Last edited:
Back