• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows RME Problem - 8.6

Gomn

Universe OTS is commin...
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to fix that?

PS.
Please dont respond here, telling me to reinstal rme. Thats because I have newest version atm, installed 2 hours ago.

Attachments

If that's a previous map that was for a previous version the only way is to transfer your items.otbm/xml to the current version which will take ALONG time. Best thing to do is either stay at your current or remake it from scratch.

I dont even know what you have said.

Ill write in steps what I did:
1. Install RME - newest version
2. Take this map from CD.
3. Open - screenshot is what showed up.

Ok here are the possible problems:

1) The distro version compared to your current client version (on the map editor) are different
2) The items.otbm (ot items.xml) are not the same as what the client recognizes them as

Here are the possible solutions:

1) Fix your items.otbm or items.xml to match the previous version (the original from the original server) with the newer items
2) Try to recreate the map by hand

@below: Yup yup, but you kinda added some info I didn't.

Last edited:
@up beat me too it..

What the issue is the otbm is either corrupted or the map from an old otbm converted to a new otbm version has messed it up.. i.e spr has rearranged items. This is a hard issue to address, so i would either revert to the old RME and deal with the map you had or open the map in a lower version (via file preferences) and then convert (there is a convert thing somewhere o_O) hopefully it works..

BUT most likely the map/otbm is corrupted and/or spr has changed since the previous version.

go to your server then data then items folder then take items.xml and items.otb ctrl + c
and go all programs files and then rme folder and go data and choose version your server 8.4,8.5.8.6~ and ctrl + v ,
sorry for bad english ;)

Back