• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows RME Problem

ayusutina

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, i recently have a problem with the RME, i can't figure out what problem is affecting it, so i decided to post here to see if some of you know the answer to this problem.

I have my drivers updated, but if i have to download something else, please let me know

Attachments

I'd say your GPU is artifacting if it wasn't because that looks like an actual screenshot and not a phone pic and the artifacting seems to be limited to the render area.

RME runs on OGL so you shouldn't need anything other than your GPU drivers to make it run.

Have you actually tryed to clean install your GPU drivers (not just update them - no need to run latest to make RME run) Make sure you have a clean install just incase something is wrong with them.

I'd say your GPU is artifacting if it wasn't because that looks like an actual screenshot and not a phone pic and the artifacting seems to be limited to the render area.

RME runs on OGL so you shouldn't need anything other than your GPU drivers to make it run.

Have you actually tryed to clean install your GPU drivers (not just update them - no need to run latest to make RME run) Make sure you have a clean install just incase something is wrong with them.
GPU drivers are fully working, i unistalled and installed them, but nothing seems to work ;S

Back