• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Rme problems 8.60!

keccish

Reaction score
Unsupported client version (8)

Hello, dear otlanders today while mapping I got an error when saved the map > Unsupported client version (8) when trying to start it.
I've searched amlost all threads to find a solution but haven't found any so far.

Tryed to ( import map > bla bla > didnt work got the same error. ) -- ( Tryed to install it and the client version ) -- ( Even some threads mentioned to change items.otb did that aswell guess what it didnt work ) .:<

Oh and even my backup as fast as i mapped something there and saved it bugged aswell.

Please someone help me :<

Last edited:
In rme 8.60 version for client from tibiaclient.com is bugged, try to check another dat or spr version for client 8.60.

Other Try to make new saved backup for your map, who's created in RME, RME has bugged saving, and it remove some tiles in each saving, make backup each saving you saved.

I think I helped, Regards, Unix.

Did you get the error while importing the map? Or when you saved it and opened it again. If it's the last thing, try to import the new saved map again in a new map or repeat this a few times if it still doesn't work.
I had this problem once with a map, imported it, saved it, got same error again when I opened it (kept getting this error when I tried it again), but when I imported that map into a new one it worked.

Did you get the error while importing the map? Or when you saved it and opened it again. If it's the last thing, try to import the new saved map again in a new map or repeat this a few times if it still doesn't work.

I didnt get error by importing the map, but sometimes while trying the rme shutdown itself, And later then when it finally worked i saved it into another folder and when trying to open it wouldnt work, same problem.

and i've alrdy imported to a existing new one it wouldnt work enither.

I mean if you import the map into a new one, so the second map, already tried to import that second map into a new one, or else the third one into a new one?

Last edited:
Download the 8.6 client files from Otservlsit *click* and try them, worked for me.

That didn't work:< thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -

I mean if you import the map into a new one, so the second map, already tried to import that second map into a new one, or else the third one into a new one?

Well, I just tryed to import it again but as i saved it just went bugged again.

Back