• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rme saving

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, tried the search function and google, But going insane not finding a fix. Got a map, rl map that when I open with rme says its 8.40, now I put it back to 8.60, and save, restart rme, and its still 8.40.
There are other threads on the forum with the same problem, but no fix, please dont tell me to reinstall ive tried the versions, 2.2, 2.1, and 1.1.9(I think or 1.1.10), Ive tried the otb,xml files that the server has, and dat,spr from RMEs homepage.

Is there a fix I have not found?, going insane over this. Also tried to remove %appdata% if there was some weird function ive activated by mistake, but its still bugged.
Regards WibbenZ

How did you set it to 8.6, did you use Map, Properties, Client Version 8.6 and then save?

Yes

Tried file>preferences aswell now, still cant open 2 maps, since I need to copy a map to another otbm file.

Last edited:
Back