• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME screwed map up

wahdiu

Reaction score
Good i backed up this map, but its a backup 6 days ago and i've added lots of stuff to my map since then.

I was wondering if there were any solutions to this problem.

So i wanted to add some 8.11 items to my map usually mapped by RME, so i changed the items.otb in data/810 folder with the TFS 0.2.13 items.otb. Everything opened correctly, and then after adding some stuff, i saved it. Today, i tried to open it and it says:
"unsupported client version (pre7.6)"

I changed the items.otb back to default and it still doesn't work.

Simone's mapeditor can open this with the 8.11 items.otb, but using 8.10 items.otb will cause and error "itemid 3865, at xyz coords (example coords)". Obviously, i go check i out with my 8.11 items.otb and its a 8.11 staff. So i planned on deleting it, and saving it again, but when i look at custom houses i made, its all messed up! I press edit houses on top, it shows a bunch of default named hosues (OTServ headquarter ####), my custom house names are like (Orbital House I and etc.). Then i check the towns, no towns are listed there. So i guess Simone's editor doesn't work with RME?

Back