• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Rme Stairs tile dont have color

poe6man3

Solutions
Reaction score
Like in title i dont use tibia sprites i just have my own's
I wanted to make the going up and down the stars mechanic, after adding everything into ob then updating itemsa and adding them to rme when i add the mechanic to a tile everything workd but rme dont show the yellow square on a tile to indicate that there is the stair mechanic any idea why that is
I have use all the code inside items.xml also inside rme files but i still dont see the color

Like in title i dont use tibia sprites i just have my own's
I wanted to make the going up and down the stars mechanic, after adding everything into ob then updating itemsa and adding them to rme when i add the mechanic to a tile everything workd but rme dont show the yellow square on a tile to indicate that there is the stair mechanic any idea why that is
I have use all the code inside items.xml also inside rme files but i still dont see the color
Maybe the yellow sqm is a Sprite too, if you remove all and insert yours, maybe the yellow one has been removed too

Solution
Back