• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME typical item view error

Szka

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm having this small view error inside a map of Tibia 8.60 in Remere's Map Editor.
sNxM4r.png

In the past I managed to solve this error once, but I can't remember right now how to do it.
If someone know something about it I would really appreciate it.

By the way, when I'm playing, I can see the right groundfloor item.
Thanks!

Looks like Xeraphus said that you have the wrong item.otb, but usually more items are wrong then, if you start your server and walk there does it look the same or normal?
Are you sure it's an 8.6 map you are loading, try load your map and press Ctrl+p and check the client version.

Otherwise i would go for a reinstall of remere's it might be your remeres file's that are corrupt as well.

Yeah, the map is 8.60 ! And when I walk there it looks perfectly normal.
I'm pretty sure it is some configuration. I've done this once before but right now can't remember the solution.

There is 2 versions of 8.6 files v.1 and v.2, my bet would still be on the item.otb beeing diffrent, can you go into your mapeditor and double click the wrong tile and check the ID of it, and then log into your world and run to the same spot and check the ID when it's the correct tile.

Your items.otmb which is in your server is already broken somehow try to download clean source and copy items.otmb from it, then past it at your server. It will work good with rme and tibia at same time, I've got this problem but i knew it too late so i can't change Items.OTMB because i've done alot of changes with this, So if i change it my map will be fucked :D so if you are at the begin try my option and it will work perfectly.

Back