• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RockNrollerns shit

After you tped out yourself in your cute defence-spot the 150-200 chars came back to the boat. We were about 6 persons standing outside and qknight had just taken 15 min pz so we thought it was the best to go defence.

At the defence swastika logged in, and died directly. About our attitude i can agree we don't care THAT much on a ot, but saying it was a waste of time for you is just embarissing since EACH one of you who wasn't 200+ died minimum twice. and when we came back we either took yellow or whiteskull.

After the battle you relogged to your noobchar and pinged me while i was at dragons, i guess that is what you want to spend your time on.

What the fuck are you talking about? I cammed the fight. The only one who died was Mooe... We couldn't even fight you since we had like 2 Red skullers in our team and everyone else had like 2 unjusts while there were like 5 guys from your team just hanging around us, nothing we could do since they were 150~ and unskulled, not even yellow. If you beg me for the cam i'll give you the link and you can see for yourself. The other thing was that every single time one of you was targeted, the person ran to an hole just like every single one of you started doing. So, we had a choice, to sit in that small desert area trying to take down all of you "hole hoppers" and take bans, OR go to the defense and leave the boring lameass place.

What the fuck are you talking about? I cammed the fight. The only one who died was Mooe... We couldn't even fight you since we had like 2 Red skullers in our team and everyone else had like 2 unjusts while there were like 5 guys from your team just hanging around us, nothing we could do since they were 150~ and unskulled, not even yellow. If you beg me for the cam i'll give you the link and you can see for yourself. The other thing was that every single time one of you was targeted, the person ran to an hole just like every single one of you started doing. So, we had a choice, to sit in that small desert area trying to take down all of you "hole hoppers" and take bans, OR go to the defense and leave the boring lameass place.

You might wanna watch my cam and then edit your post, nothing to be ashamed of though, i understand you want to look good.

I did watch your cam and you died 3 or 4 times just like everyone on your team or most of them. You run to Darashia to get money??? Then go to edron to buy bless..lol come back fail ue combo on Renacashi, barely even hit yellow.

Cassius 193 didn't die
Renacashi 378 didn't die
Prelude 261 didn't die
Master Katrila 300 didn't die
Barjuice 217 didn't die
Mooe 180 died twice but is level 190 now
Swastika 285 died on ue combo at log in

I'm not sure if any of the noobs that follow Pierce around died but there not part of our team so we don't have control over them.

Btw when you posted your cam your ip was at the bottom hence why you probably got pinged.

If you don't care then ob us in a decent place not Goroma with a bunch of holes where you hop in and a bunch of island trolls running around not to mention how small it is.

You might wanna watch my cam and then edit your post, nothing to be ashamed of though, i understand you want to look good.

Maybe you want to edit your post now after seeing what has been told.

posting this comment to the both of you. Actually i don't want to edit. As i said before, all of you below 200 died twice or more except cassius. I don't know if you count the noobs as they were with you, but you did for sure cooporate.

Whats so funny with getting money and buying bless ? ^^ i know the reason how you got my ip, and it was probably you since you started to msg me right after i got pinged when qknight and i killed your noobchar. Let me remind you that you thanked me for my ip, cuz i guess you are that 290 druid ?

We don't care that much but it would just be stupid to go out and have ob with 250+ when the average level in our guild is 150. Stop complain about the condition on goroma. Thats a part of pvp.

I still think its funny how you said "all of you who was under 200 died." It was only Mooe who had died. I didn't ping anyone considering I don't know how to and there is no point in pinging someone cause if you do it just says your pathetic enough not to kill them on your own.

Then why did you keep fighting us? The only reason we showed up was because prelude told us in vent that he was helping someone and then all of your team came and tried killing him little did we know that none of you were skulled when we showed up. We let prelude lose skull and had him run up into your stack to see if you guys were stupid enough to actually take skull. What do you know... you take skull. I quote pierce "There not even skulled fuck this." But you were dumb enough to take skull and it resulted in your team dieing several times. Then your team even had the guts to message Pierce saying how you guys won.

I still think its funny how you said "all of you who was under 200 died." It was only Mooe who had died. I didn't ping anyone considering I don't know how to and there is no point in pinging someone cause if you do it just says your pathetic enough not to kill them on your own.

Then why did you keep fighting us? The only reason we showed up was because prelude told us in vent that he was helping someone and then all of your team came and tried killing him little did we know that none of you were skulled when we showed up. We let prelude lose skull and had him run up into your stack to see if you guys were stupid enough to actually take skull. What do you know... you take skull. I quote pierce "There not even skulled fuck this." But you were dumb enough to take skull and it resulted in your team dieing several times. Then your team even had the guts to message Pierce saying how you guys won.

would you be so pleased so write who you consider being in your team ? cuz we killed your ¨aliies¨ or whatever u want to call them a number of times. i didn't get that part that prelude told you he was helping someone ? as u can see at the beginning of the cam they were 7 there. we didn't start by taking skulls on prelude. when he got into our stack we were already skulled on one of your mages.

i repeat, are you the 290 ed ?

master botter, do you really think we care'd who died and didnt? seriously, we did the ue combo and everything for fun, FOR FUN! ask our entire team, we we're laughing and having fun while dying, so much fun! we laughed even more when Swastika logged in right infront of me!!

Telle, sluta skriv ffs.

This is what i mean when we came from >> and you weren't skulled

This is what i mean when we told prelude to lose skull and rush in and then you start taking skull.

This is what i mean when we came from >> and you weren't skulled

This is what i mean when we told prelude to lose skull and rush in and then you start taking skull.

sure but first you said he ran down in our stack and THEN got us whiteskulls... and if my fever hasn't taken our my brain yet i also think we went whiteskulls on some of your mages before

That second screen shot is when prelude ran in and you guys took skull which is like a minute after the first picture. He did run to the stack and did get you guys white skulled i froze it so you could see that your team was starting to take skull as you can see not everyone is skulled yet but if you keep watching you all take skull on him then that's when our mages started to hit you. You all took skull on prelude because he was the only one you could hit at the time.

That second screen shot is when prelude ran in and you guys took skull which is like a minute after the first picture. He did run to the stack and did get you guys white skulled i froze it so you could see that your team was starting to take skull as you can see not everyone is skulled yet but if you keep watching you all take skull on him then that's when our mages started to hit you. You all took skull on prelude because he was the only one you could hit at the time.

do you mean he ran into the stack or just at the stack ? cuz i am damn sure we blocked off the squares so none of you could come down. It was first when all of you came in and started attack someone of ours someone of us had to go down.

The only thing that I've been trying to prove is that you guys took skull first and if you wouldn't have nothing would have happened.

The team we consider "OUR" team is the one listed before by Master Botter. The other guys in that battle were the people we were asked to help. Since we're actually in no way connected then we were not responsible for any of their deaths, as long as i know we were not even in communication with them.
Those guys are funny thou.

Back