• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rohan OTS Introduction

Awesome effects, just awesome!
but I don't like it how you call them "the best"
never like it when they call their own servers 'the best'

You are using the same effects over and over again and you keep repeating "Rohan-OTs", it gets boring and I can easily predict whats next. I really like some of the effects tho, but they are used too much! Have a quick look at Zanteras trailer, that one is perfect.

But keep it up :)!

Sorry, rohan, mods, etc... but I need say it;
"The best open tibia servers in the world..."
l0l ;/

#topic
I like the introduction, the parts with photo is really good.

Last edited:
Awesome effects, just awesome!
but I don't like it how you call them "the best"
never like it when they call their own servers 'the best'
@agree, but i guess theyre goal is to get the players rather than stating the truth :p hehe jk ur servers rox<3xD

It's really good but yeah hate the part that says "best tibia worlds" and "the best"

No it's not the best, there isn't a single "The best" ot out there, its all a matter of your opinion/taste, so "the best" part is invalid.

No it's not the best, there isn't a single "The best" ot out there, its all a matter of your opinion/taste, so "the best" part is invalid.
Your brain is invalid, they can call it whatever they want.

Moved to Community Chatboards - Multimedia

Back