• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RokojoM's Centre

The path is way to wide. It looks good overall, but I think that's because of the new water sprites. They're ossum

In my opinion you are a very good mapper, but I think all your pictures are kind of boring... without something really unique!
Just try to make them more special and become an awesome mapper!

Ahahahahaha, there is the comment that was missing just coz you're new. I knew it would be a matter of time.

cIBmVwEi7.png

I don't like the bordering for the river. I think you can find another suitable border for it. What I've seen from you is definately RPG, simple and playable! Love that, but I think you don't need to show these huge plains. Smaller images tend to make it more interesting. Leave the full picture for our imagination or for server launch, if there ever would be one (this was an example).

Keep it up, RokojoM!

In my opinion you are a very good mapper, but I think all your pictures are kind of boring... without something really unique!
Please enlighten me on how I can make my nature more unique, Unique Nature King.

I don't like the bordering for the river. I think you can find another suitable border for it. What I've seen from you is definately RPG, simple and playable! Love that, but I think you don't need to show these huge plains. Smaller images tend to make it more interesting. Leave the full picture for our imagination or for server launch, if there ever would be one (this was an example).

Keep it up, RokojoM!
If you think I spoiled too much of that place by showing this huge plains, you'll be amazed by the size of the complete place.

Thanks for the kind words, though. ;)

Only the name is new.. :rolleyes:
Suddenly I have an urge for waffles..
Nice job, fuffy
Damn trolls...

If he were to take images of these maps ingame, trust me, they would be freakin' awesome and you wouldn't be hating on the map being plain.

I agree with Auda that the river-borders are abit overdone.. Reminds me abit of Zao which I think is really messy, but overall the piece is super ;)

Back