• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Rollback~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeo

Reaction score
- Bought a house today, before the rollback, deccoed it for 1h~, put all my best items in it, then the server crashed. I lost all the items, also 80lvls on my nubchar I was lvlin'... =/

@The house was:
21:17 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Thais House 31'.

(reason why postin' is because Feloth asked before who lost his shit from his house last time it crashed, well I lost mine now :/)

@Re-edited:
- The items I had in the house was: 2x Demon Helmet / Demon Legs / Underworld Robe / 10 GSilks / 100 amethys/rubies/small diamonds/red ruby thingys/saphires.... MasterMind Shield / +3 Mag Spellbook / 200 crystal coins / 2 soft boots / Avenger / Arcane Staff ... :/
(reason why postin' is because every1 is postin what they lost, that's what I lost)

Last edited:
^
It kinda sux, but I bet they will fix it... Since they are very advanced when it comes to theese things :], so don't give up!

^
But they have it all in a dialog saying what was done on the server when the crash occured... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back