• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ronaldo retiring?

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Surprised to be the first to say this on the forum, but I was reading the sports news and found it out :p

SAO PAULO (AP)—A Brazilian newspaper says three-time FIFA player of the year Ronaldo will announce his retirement from football on Monday.
The website of the Estado de S. Paulo newspaper reported Sunday that the former Brazil striker says “it’s time” to end his 18-year career.
Ronaldo was quoted by the newspaper as saying that he “wanted to continue” but “can’t anymore. He said his career “was beautiful.”
Ronaldo’s agent, Fabiano Farah, didn’t confirm the report but told local media that it is a possibility.
A news conference has been scheduled for Monday afternoon at Corinthians’ headquarters.
Ronaldo, the all-time World Cup scoring leader with 15 goals, helped Brazil win the title in 2002.

And did he start his career when he was 8 years old you think? As it's said it's time to end his 18 year career and he's 26 now. As well as, how would Portuguese player help Brazil to win the WC title in 2002?

Wops, the wrong Ronaldo then
See, I'm not a soccer dude

Now you know how disinterested the US is when it comes to soccer

Changed title

he now anounced he retired. i live in brazil LOL yup, he is hetired;

And did he start his career when he was 8 years old you think? As it's said it's time to end his 18 year career and he's 26 now. As well as, how would Portuguese player help Brazil to win the WC title in 2002?

You're stupid... The REAL Ronaldo is Brazilian..

Back