• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RonClient] 9.10 - Game crashes after you die

tatanxx

Reaction score
i KNOW that more that 1 will say "ask to the RonClient" ppl and bla bla
after all this i got tired on looking for a solution so i will ask
is there anyway to remove the death popup window from the OT scripts, and where do i do it?
or it is possible to make up a script that wont "kill" you but perhaps will leave u fainted, with the chance of someone around
being able to "revive" you with some rune or item or something?

its getting annoying the game just crashes everytime my users die in the game :/

Code:
20:49:18 <INFO> [Logger::OpenSession()] Session has been started.
20:49:21 <WARNING> [Client::checkError()] Host desconocido
20:49:42 <WARNING> [Client::onTimeout()] Error while connecting! (La operación de E/S se anuló por una salida de subproceso o por una solicitud de aplicación)
20:49:44 <WARNING> [Client::checkError()] Host desconocido
20:49:44 <WARNING> [Client::onTimeout()] Error while connecting! (La operación de E/S se anuló por una salida de subproceso o por una solicitud de aplicación)
20:49:45 <INFO> [Protocol::ReceiveLoop()] Receive loop has been started!
20:49:45 <WARNING> [NetworkMessage::ReceiveMessage()] Wrong buffer size (1)!
	Last Packets: 14, 64
20:49:45 <INFO> [Protocol::ReceiveLoop()] Receive loop has been stoped!
20:49:46 <WARNING> [Client::onTimeout()] Error while connecting! (La operación de E/S se anuló por una salida de subproceso o por una solicitud de aplicación)
	Last Packets: 14, 64
20:49:46 <INFO> [Protocol::ReceiveLoop()] Receive loop has been started!
20:50:26 <ERROR> [NetworkMessage::GetU8()] End of buffer!
	Last Packets: 6D, 6B, 6C, 6A, 6A, A0, 78, A0, 90, A2, A2, A0, A1, B4, 6C, 28