• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Rook eq for cash/items in main!

meliis

Reaction score
Demon Armor
Demon Legs
Boots of haste
Backpack of holding
Blade of corruption.

#edit

Also changing cash on Refugia for cash here!

Last edited:
Why dont u just make 2 new characters and move them via them?

It was a question dipshit, If you cant answer it properly then stfu. Explain why it cant happen then mr fuckface

Because the items are worth more in Rookgaard than taking them to mainland. So what he is doing is looking for a Rooker to buy the items in Rookgaard in exchange for money in Mainland. Hope this clears up some confusion.

Because the items are worth more in Rookgaard than taking them to mainland. So what he is doing is looking for a Rooker to buy the items in Rookgaard in exchange for money in Mainland. Hope this clears up some confusion.

No comment but thanks for the answer :)

@ Killallah

No problem man lol I know you think that was a retarded answer.

@Melliis

I can give you 5kk for everything

Let me know

@ Killallah

No problem man lol I know you think that was a retarded answer.

@Melliis

I can give you 5kk for everything

Let me know

No it wasnt a retarded answer, I more think its retarded to donate in rook lol

No it wasnt a retarded answer, I more think its retarded to donate in rook lol

Haha :p Fair enough man, but its the same as donating in main. It still helps the server, and if you have the money to and/or enjoy Rookgaard there is no difference.

Haha :p Fair enough man, but its the same as donating in main. It still helps the server, and if you have the money to and/or enjoy Rookgaard there is no difference.

True story, But if he wants to sell them for more cash cuz its on rook i wouldnt give a shit extra then its worth in main :)

Back