• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard Spike Sword.

SekisRookstayer

Reaction score
I know a lot of people say that the Spike Sword is fake.. That it's impossible to get.. But I honestly think that there's a way to get it.. Cipsoft wouldn't of put that there for no reason. There are a lot of secrets in tibia. There is a lot of searching and learning when you do a quest, and I think that's why they made the Spike Sword quest the hardest of all.

You'll probably have to do a lot of learning of the Spike Sword in Rookgaard, the Minotaur Mage in Rookgaard.. Most importantly you have to learn of Rookgaard and the secrets that it has. There could be certain paths no one has learned about.. I'm just making that up, But you never know if there is.. You'll have to read books that are there..

But I think if we get enough people on this server to help out.. I think we can figure out a way to get to the Spike Sword. :)

I know a lot of people say that the Spike Sword is fake.. That it's impossible to get.. But I honestly think that there's a way to get it.. Cipsoft wouldn't of put that there for no reason. There are a lot of secrets in tibia. There is a lot of searching and learning when you do a quest, and I think that's why they made the Spike Sword quest the hardest of all.

You'll probably have to do a lot of learning of the Spike Sword in Rookgaard, the Minotaur Mage in Rookgaard.. Most importantly you have to learn of Rookgaard and the secrets that it has. There could be certain paths no one has learned about.. I'm just making that up, But you never know if there is.. You'll have to read books that are there..

But I think if we get enough people on this server to help out.. I think we can figure out a way to get to the Spike Sword. :)

If noone really knows in real tibia, how should Talaturen and hes friends know lol?

I'm horny.

So am I.

And I doubt you can reach this sword.

As you would say when opposing your own post

I honestly think that cipsoft has made a way to not get this, and he's just made it for us to be curious.

Hey.. You can doubt anything. But you never know.. It's something to think hard about and try for. :thumbup:

I have a level 45 on rook an multiple chars level 13~35.
Me and friends have tried everything, back in the day.

Bottom line is that it cannot be obtained in rook.

Mm.. Yeah.. I tried a couple things today. Me and this other guy named Rob Halford were thinking about what should be placed on the skull when all the bodies are on the graves..

Lol, i am Rob Halford anyways i think that the rookgard in this server isn't obviussly like the rl roockgard but before the update to the lastversion i could reach the mino mage and take some items that you cant get now... i think that now there isn' any way to reach it but who knows? now, talking in the rl tibia i heared a lot of voices some player told to think about who really is amber and reading all books you realize that rookgard has more teleports then what you can think about.. only voices or real thing? who knows? untill i have time to spend i will see how to do!

Recieves much time .. Enough Said

I made it on real tibia but it were really hard it took like 1 week for me to figure out how to do the long mission there is only 1 option how to do it..:p and i wont tell you <33

Back