• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard!

I facepalmed irl. Seriously, donating in order to get items on Rookgaard? Bragging about 1000 HP achievement wich was totally botted all the way ... ? The fuck ... ?

Oh well, everyone has his own weird fapping material, enjoy. Nerd.

Gratz man!, I saw you while I was in Rookgard and you inspired me to buy that mount, keep it going bro :) you're the top Rookgard lvl on the server.

I facepalmed irl. Seriously, donating in order to get items on Rookgaard? Bragging about 1000 HP achievement wich was totally botted all the way ... ? The fuck ... ?

whats your best achievement mr bad ass?

whats your best achievement mr bad ass?

Level 8 on real tibia, and you? <- Atleast he left rook.

OT Nice gogo 200!

Let me explain what I did, I found people selling coins and I paid Mainland CC for the items, I spent money on BoH, and Mount. But who cares if I donated for a Rookgaard character? There is no difference. It still goes to the server, and it's still the same game. Anyways, flame away please.

Going for 200, and 30/40 Skills. :D Skills are taking ages.

To the people complaining about donation..

All that equipment/mount cost what? 10 Euros? What can you buy with 10 Euros? Lol. You act like it's a lot of money or something. Ask Mark or Hani what the server costs are, you'll see 10 Euros is nothing.

Last edited:
Solar Axe..? You mean Epiphany..? And I used Blade Of Corruption until 140 so I could use the Epiphany...

Anyways, thanks for the bump Creon..

He not only donated for the Solar Axe, he also has a Blade of Corrupted. Like, wtf is that?

idk why ppl cry, its pretty shit the same. If he want those items on main he just make a new char give over items and go to main.

LOLLOL. THE BEST THING EVER.
That is fantastic. I love you.
Keep going rofl. This inspired me to make a rook stayer. lololol!!!

Suck a dick, he's a nerd? You play tibia to you faggot... I donated for items in main, and if I liked rook guard I would have done the same.

Back