• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rooking

Sitasofa@

Obviously knowing Qknight and his team, they start, they bot, they rook for exp.

^^

Sitasofa@

Obviously knowing Qknight and his team, they start, they bot, they rook for exp.

^^
You dont know a sh*t, I played this server before any of you even knew it existed. A friend of mine asked if i wanted to rook hes lvl 102, I didnt know if its illegal or not, so i asked but, seems like asking doesnt help much

You dont know a sh*t, I played this server before any of you even knew it existed. A friend of mine asked if i wanted to rook hes lvl 102, I didnt know if its illegal or not, so i asked but, seems like asking doesnt help much

So if someone have postion Tutor and Dont know what to do WTF IS GOING ON !

Amazing 1 big botter-dasher (Person who talking im play manualy)

I know only 1 The Server gonna down for sure :)

People with postion any Tutor-Senior Tutor-Gm always will help real friends-Guilds whats ever :)
For sure be ready guys they don't gonna report they bot charakter and friends only enemy :)

The server will go down if childrens will have any position :)

And about how people who Using Unofficial Software to Play can have position on server

MADE MY DAY

People with postion any Tutor-Senior Tutor-Gm always will help real friends-Guilds whats ever :)
For sure be ready guys they don't gonna report they bot charakter and friends only enemy :)

And about how people who Using Unofficial Software to Play can have position on server

MADE MY DAY

that totally made sense

MADE MY DAY
Made your english
you are so stuipd
go sleep

MADE MY DAY
??????????????????????????????????????

Back