• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Root/Dedicated Server

So no. :/
Im gonna just download MSN

Its nearly finished.. iam just looking for some nice extra scripts/events and need to add more quest.

Then Iam done. I could show you my server. I'll write to ya in msn :)

Just take a good look at the first post ;). Like the speedtest or the picture with the server :). Its Server4you.

Sorry to all for delay. I had to work and was 2 days on holidays in america ;). Everone can write now and i gonna do this work!

Tomorrow i will be online the whole day. Since 9:00 EU time, so everyone, who is never reachable in msn or at otland.net forum, just get online!

smstr he is a big scammer!! SCAMMER

Do not accuse anyone before you show any kind of proof.
Since you joined in June, and got 14 posts. I kinda find it really weird that you accuse him.

i have a good project and im looking for a hoster
but why i could trust you ?

i have a good project and im looking for a hoster
but why i could trust you ?

"good project", not much informations ? Just write exactly what you want to do through pm or add me msn.

Hmm, i gave some ppl ftp and rights to test themselves, i complied it for them and got page on for tests. I think this is enough =]

Please to all, just send srceens or exactly what you want via pm not only: 8.6 rl map i want website i want i want i want.....
Im trying to help so much i can, but until yet nobody get his own page with... just test your server with website LOCAL before you send anything total buggy like "fla5h"

Back