• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Rosestylah, Ansikte, Yosef, and ppl for the old time

GuiAngra

Feel The Power
Reaction score
MISS U BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
Roses <3

@RLD
MESSAGE ME IN GAME FOR U START TO KILL ME AGAIN PLS

and

GIBE ME MONY PLOS

omg i cant edit the title :/

Last edited:
MISS U BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
Roses <3

@RLD
MESSAGE ME IN GAME FOR U START TO KILL ME AGAIN PLS

and

GIBE ME MONY PLOS

omg i cant edit the title :/

The only question arised is: What the ??

Please, this is just an advice to anyone, who behaves like you. No offense regarding your retardation, but please, avoid making such a topic again. I don't know if you hear this a lot, but referring to this topic, I can only say, how mentally retarded you're. I don't know, if you love it that people call you retard or insulting you in general, but seriously, there's a limit and right now you've exceeded the stupidity of a common human with a common sense.

Besides, no one gives a dam about you and your pathetic friends, or those who wanna kill you. Keep it for yourself, just for making such a topic like this, you deserve to be deleted, on the forum as well as in game and if you've friends who are similar to you, they deserve the same. This is harsh, you think? But presenting your stupidity/retardation to people on the forum is fine?

@Siura; Now I didnt see the main-topic of this thread but writing this "Besides, no one gives a dam about you and your pathetic friends" is just as wrong as anything else. Who the motherfucking fuck are you to call strangers "pathetic"? You try to act that you are some of these good boys who do everything in this world good and never done a thing bad and poff, you go on calling random people "pathetic". People make mistakes and instead of going full-retard on this guys mistake, correct him and give him a helpful hand on how he can make it better next time!

Back