• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ROSHAMUUL | ORAMOND | ADD YOUR VOTES!

Do you want Roshamuul/Oramond on Shadowcores?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hiho buddy

Not that I am not nice for you but our gamemasters already wrote NO.
So writing new threads is useless.

Ekhmm... They (GMs) are planning to update server with new custom map/s and of course - All equipment from rl tibia (example: Umb. Weapons) etc.

Yours truly,
Shiro

Hiho buddy

Not that I am not nice for you but our gamemasters already wrote NO.
So writing new threads is useless.

Ekhmm... They (GMs) are planning to update server with new custom map/s and of course - All equipment from rl tibia (example: Umb. Weapons) etc.

Yours truly,
Shiro
Is this a joke or? :>

-.- xD hmmm but honestly I am not sure when they are going to update it.

I am not able to login to game... Only forum :( But I will tell ya more about it. But first I need internet hihihi :\

EVERBODY WANTS IT BUT THEY WILL NEVER ADD IT. THEY TOLD US THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON OWN CUSTOM MAP.

We all know why these things won't be added. Fatima would be passed and that would mean am immediate suicide for her. Right now, she can hunt afk at closed spawns without someone interupting her, or usually she has bunch of slave boys blocking the entrance for her.

If these things are added, she'd have to hunt in a team, and that would mean other teams could come into the spawn and ... kill her.

Let's face it, we don't know that is is now FatimaCores. And @Mark is her personal slave. I wonder what he got in return ...

We all know why these things won't be added. Fatima would be passed and that would mean am immediate suicide for her. Right now, she can hunt afk at closed spawns without someone interupting her, or usually she has bunch of slave boys blocking the entrance for her.

If these things are added, she'd have to hunt in a team, and that would mean other teams could come into the spawn and ... kill her.

Let's face it, we don't know that is is now FatimaCores. And @Mark is her personal slave. I wonder what he got in return ...
i have some screenshots from fatima exping in inq lol, tell me if inq is a closed spawn. Another think it's that fatima exp at 5:00h when nobody is online, true, but stop talking shits if u don't know a shit

i have some screenshots from fatima exping in inq lol, tell me if inq is a closed spawn. Another think it's that fatima exp at 5:00h when nobody is online, true, but stop talking shits if u don't know a shit

Why are you staying up till 05:00 AM to screenshot Fatima at INQ then? Go to bed you fuckface.

And of course ... Yielothax Dimension is such an 'OPEN' spawn.

/thrsad

Why are you staying up till 05:00 AM to screenshot Fatima at INQ then? Go to bed you fuckface.

And of course ... Yielothax Dimension is such an 'OPEN' spawn.

/thrsad
well, she passed me this screenshoot i don't took it xdddd ofc i was sleeping at this hour, tard :)

pd. fatima don't usually exp at yelothax (@fatimathebruxa tell us, spike domiado or not?)

Back