• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

roshamuul

might i just ask why they wont fix it? im semi active in the forum now so i missed it, just link it then pls

might i just ask why they wont fix it? im semi active in the forum now so i missed it, just link it then pls

We have made that decision because of reasons we do not want to discuss publicly.

if im correct you said you will make a custom roshamuul? if so im really looking forward to it :)

Not really. What we have said is that if we will add any new content in the future, it will be custom content.

rick_the_dancing_rat_by_lila_hani-d7aq7qn.gif

shadow / lunar noob ots
hani mark noob support

4ever...

Not really. What we have said is that if we will add any new content in the future, it will be custom content.
Alright, guess I misstook what you said for something else then. Anyways I'm looking forward to see some of your own creations :p

Back