• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Roshamuul

Why is the whole world dependent on this implementation?
It has been said to us in numerous occasions that this is not going to be added and you do not stop asking for it. I think that it is a moment to leave this topic already.

Why is there no roshamuul? omg shit server.. what the hell..
jk... lol
no big deal if its not added

RESET LUNARFORCE THO LOT OF PEOPLE WANT IT..
TRUE INFO GAJS CONTINUE SPAM FOR LUNARFORCE RESET OR NEW SERVER ;]

Why is there no roshamuul? omg shit server.. what the hell..
jk... lol
no big deal if its not added

RESET LUNARFORCE THO LOT OF PEOPLE WANT IT..
TRUE INFO GAJS CONTINUE SPAM FOR LUNARFORCE RESET OR NEW SERVER ;]
reset you brain thread close :D

reset you brain thread close :D
frabz-son-go-fuck-yourseif-3f3893.jpg

You all don't speak if u don't know rly! U don't know if mark and hani are working hard or not so don't make this supositions cuz u don't know anithink. Update may come in 2 month, maybe 1year... Nobody knows so don't be stupid and let mark and hani do they work in peace

noob english sry :)

Do their work? by that i suppose you mean spend players donation money, making bank for not really doing much..
the server has not been changed in any big way in the last year.
Yes there has been some changes added, but i assure you they idnt take miore than ą hour of work.

Do their work? by that i suppose you mean spend players donation money, making bank for not really doing much..
Yes there has been some changes added, but i assure you they idnt take miore than ą hour of work.
Easy stop playing
anyone missed it :D

Have you ever though of that Mark and Hani might have REAL jobs and SCHOOL to do aswell? and they've stated LOADS of times that they don't force you to neither donate nor play on their servers, the servers, as I understand, is only a hobby and thus they spend the time they want on it and do whatever they want with them, stop flaming, they are doing a really good job, especially with all kids bitching about the servers.

Yours,
Almighty~

Back