• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RotflTurions Mapping

Rotflturion

I like Toes
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to share some screens of the mapping I'm doing for the Herskera project.
I'm aiming at an RPG look, that will still feel Tibia-ish. Any constructive criticism welcome! :)

---

Rookgaard, bear lair area:
qFkidWE.jpg

Rookgaard hidden Dragon quest:
35FkUgM.png

Welcome to the mainland!

YafAfka.png

The Dwarven Forge [blacksmithy crafting area]:
bbTpT48.png

A park next to the elven Institute of Magic:
9m74lC5.jpg

The Unseen Tower ruins:
PbTOvzf.jpg

A generic Dragon Lair:
uxDzeS5.jpg

Abandoned fishermans hut:
YLVq44D.jpg

Smugglers den:
DPREctJ.jpg

Alchemy crafting workshop:
ZchD4V8.png

---

Please rate and comment, thanks! :)

Uhm ... I don't have the Impr Pant button on my keyboard, should I return it as broken? :( [it's a laptop keyboard too...]

I always use PNG, I'm a trained computer graphic proffesional [bought a free $5 course on working with paint on e-bay] - what exactly are you referring to? Image size? :p

If it's the lighting, it's a GM character - and when on GM character it makes the screen fully lit when in presence of ANY light source [even a player holding a fire axe, or a torch] :/

There'll be a key for it.
Prt Scn? Should be a long the top row of keys.

He's asking you to take pictures non-stretched, so the games sprites aren't stretch thus losing quality and destroying any image you make. Of course you can play how you want but it's best to post showoff and maps for show with non-stretched graphics.

Also as for the lighting, your character has that because yes it's a GM (but you can change this). You'll need a flag editor > http://otland.net/threads/flags-and-custom-flags-generator.5777/ (I didn't check if the link still worked).

But untick that and edit the GM flags in your database :)

/peroxide

Back