• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

how come i cant change the map without it saying unkown otmb fatal errow>?? when ever i change the map a lil bit and save it then i cant start server this is bull shit realease

I'm sorry all, I've been idle for a while now.
But I will release the new version this weekend, haven't had the time.

/Limannen

this is fucking virus.... all aplications shuted down on my pc after I lunch this engine................ now half of them Won't start so I ask WTF is this?

Limannen you said you would release last weekend the new roxor server why didnt you do it? just a question, because I think more ppl are waiting tbh:p

How can i edit map ?? :/ When i edit something in that map, save and run server, there is error "Invalid OTBM Version" something like that.. :/ can you help me ? And when adding some new spells, server can't run...

How can i edit map ?? :/ When i edit something in that map, save and run server, there is error "Invalid OTBM Version" something like that.. :/ can you help me ? And when adding some new spells, server can't run...

Use Simeone OTMapEditor-0.54_840...
When you save with RME you have error.

Limannen when will be new Version?

Limannen when will be new Version?

I still don't know, I think I will just fix the whole damn thing by the weekend and release it at Friday or Saturday, so all start reporting any bug you might know here in this thread !

And I will have it fixed by the dates that was said.

/Limannen

Back