• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

Hiho!
I really need help with npc i cant fix them ^.-
if any1 can help me it would be great!
Yours Halvish

I host this server But there is an keyloger... I know that someone say that this isnt an keyloger but if you host it for more days a persone comes to you database and make all wrong.... ITS TRUE!!! AFTER 2 WEEKS U CAN FORGET YOUR HOST!!! ;[;[;[

PLEASE UPDATE THIS SERVER TO TFS 0.3 WITHOUT VIRUS!

I´m SORRY FOR THE HARD TRUE WORDS ;/;/

Fucking retard, you've forgot to set a password on your database noob..^_^

People he will not update this. As he dont know how to do it. Cause he thifed this map. So quit asking about it.

I need help if i download a server and scans it for viruses it says it found trojan horse wtf should i do?

try with theese Npcs they worked for me except demon oak info, demon oak monk and the frag nuggets npcs

Attachments

Hej käre limannen, Jag hostar just nu en roxxor server.. (typ) och jag kan ej få igång Npc's. Jag vet inte ännu vad som är felet men när jag pratar med dom så kommer de upp bugs i min Gui.

Och vissa Npc's finns ej, Går inte o summona.

Resten kan man inte tala med/köpa någonting av.

Jag vet inte ännu vad som är felet, men jag har fått höra att de är lib. Bara undrade om du kunde posta den lib som du använder nu, som verkar funka? ^_^

Titta vad som händer när jag snackar med 100 frag nuggets npc -.-

[18/04/2009 14:27:36] stack traceback:
[18/04/2009 14:27:36] data/npc/scripts/100 frag nuggets.lua:43: in function <data/npc/scripts/100 frag nuggets.lua:33>

You gotta type in Sqlite in the config, if you ain't got ur AAC up. :p

Btw Something is Missing (So its NOT Really a full server)
The vip Mana rune doesn't have it's cool effects -.-... Please post it here.

Any1 know's how to start the server? i cant find the server starter in the map :eek:

What mapeditor should I use with this server?

Stop asking every possibly question!!
Go to the support section instead of spamming here..

And
dh6f5y.png

Means SAFE!....

One of the last releases will be tomorrow with buggs and stuff fix.

If you want some last things to be fixed, REPORT THEM NOW !!!

I wont write the list of changes and such to make it more interesting :D

It might be later, but for now...I need a pretty damn good list of things that aren't here and that needs to be fixed.

/Limannen

@Limmanen

But release it really , not so as you wrote it some time ago that you will release it ;))

PS: Nice OTS !

Back