• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

RoXor is rox. sao, from its name its always ROXING, I updated the map of Roxor and it looks perfect!

roxor is pwn, but roxor is also dead, thats why im making a new server which will bring the roxor-type ots back while all the n00bs uses my old serv xd

roxor is pwn, but roxor is also dead, thats why im making a new server which will bring the roxor-type ots back while all the n00bs uses my old serv xd

I'm only doing this since you people don't update it and such.
Are you even going to release the roxor server you are currently doing?

"bring back the old roxor player", seems like you are going to host.

/Limannen

@Limannen

When you will release the new version , if i could ask ?

@Limannen

When you will release the new version , if i could ask ?

Dunno really, sometime later on today I guess.

But please, this will be one of the last updates I do.

I haven't heard allot of complaints really, so please report more bugs !

Demon oak monk and Demon oak info and frag nuggets npcs doesn't work. Teleport scroll quest doesn't work and some more things ;P alot of bugs with the map

Demon oak monk and Demon oak info and frag nuggets npcs doesn't work. Teleport scroll quest doesn't work and some more things ;P alot of bugs with the map

Keep on telling?

If there's something with my sentences that you don't understand:

ONE OF THE LAAASSTT RELEASES !

I'm not going to say "please report", just fucking report the bugs you want done.

Gosh, I'm tired of listening to noobs.

If you want the next version filled with the bugs you didn't say, you might regret it.

/Limannen

dh6f5y.png

Last edited by ZoOorO; 21st February 2009 at 20:55.
Now there is an Virus in.:thumbup:

The Rail-way doesn't work you can pull over the lever put you can't get in the Cart!

The Rail-way doesn't work you can pull over the lever put you can't get in the Cart!

Loooool, that's not true.
It works 100% and perfectly for me.

But that's in this new version :S
So that's already fixed then.

/Limannen

sorry I didnt add this. The promotion npc doesn't work correctly when you want to buy promotion and you say like
Hi, Promotion and after you say yes it doesn't respond and you dont recieve any promotoin.

Maybe if you want to can you add all the 8.40 items to? like the yalahar walls,items,monsters:p just a suggestion.

Maybe another bug fix mmm,, Forever Amulet of Loss they will lose their stuff but they dont lose their amulet of loss(forever)

Limannen can you do something with map, items protocol?
Is imposible to take this map and scripts to TFS v0.3.3.3 [8.41]??
I want to edit this map on RME is it real?

Bugs hmm...
I repair some NPC but Demon OAK:
[26/04/2009 08:19:08] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[26/04/2009 08:19:08] data/npc/scripts/oak info.lua:eek:nCreatureSay

[26/04/2009 08:19:08] data/npc/scripts/oak info.lua:36: attempt to compare nil with number
[26/04/2009 08:19:08] stack traceback:
[26/04/2009 08:19:08] data/npc/scripts/oak info.lua:36: in function <data/npc/scripts/oak info.lua:33>

About frag nuggets:
[26/04/2009 08:44:25] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[26/04/2009 08:44:25] data/npc/scripts/10 frag nuggets.lua:eek:nCreatureSay

[26/04/2009 08:44:25] data/npc/scripts/10 frag nuggets.lua:43: attempt to compare nil with number
[26/04/2009 08:44:25] stack traceback:
[26/04/2009 08:44:25] data/npc/scripts/10 frag nuggets.lua:43: in function <data/npc/scripts/10 frag nuggets.lua:33>

And some in start server:
[25/04/2009 06:46:02] Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/talkactions/scripts/jailing.lua
[25/04/2009 06:46:02] cannot open data/talkactions/scripts/jailing.lua: No such file or directory
[25/04/2009 06:46:02] Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/talkactions/scripts/jailing.lua
[25/04/2009 06:46:02] cannot open data/talkactions/scripts/jailing.lua: No such file or directory

Back