• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

Limannen can you do something with map, items protocol?
Is imposible to take this map and scripts to TFS v0.3.3.3 [8.41]??
I want to edit this map on RME is it real?

Bugs hmm...
I repair some NPC but Demon OAK:

About frag nuggets:

And some in start server:

Jail System [FIXED]

NPC Demon Oak [FIXED]

Frag Nuggets [REMOVED - Fixed a new auto reward when you kill a player at lvl 200-500 and so on. You get a trophy.]

If you want 0.3.3, you have to do it yourself.
And yes, you can edit with RME without any problems.

/Limannen

i have a couples of problems error with house tiles npc and monster can you fix the bugs please a very good server with no virus.

PD: AIRSOFT VENEZUELA!!! =) ATG PAYARAS

dh6f5y.png

Actually its not.. -.-
It's got a virus in it..

NOT THE WIN32 -.-
My friends computer got infected..

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Actually its not.. -.-
It's got a virus in it..

NOT THE WIN32 -.-
My friends computer got infected..

DO NOT DOWNLOAD
Did he? How come you are the first one getting virus and none else?

Last edited:
all 0,2 servers has win32 so find soemthing else to do then

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, It feels like I'm coming with bad news in this thread everytime I Msg.

But I don't think the server is ready to get released yet, so...you have a few days until release, so any small bug...report.

The latest day to release is at friday, if not...I will just release it tomorrow or the day after.

/Limannen

i cant open the server beacause my antivirus says it virus so it dont allow me to open it how do i do to open it?

Limannen i want to ask you if you could fix the gm problem,can't use any gm commands,but if im not wrong it's cause there is some missing talkaction files for those missing gm commands :/,so i wanted to ask if you could fix that and maby fix a less messed up talkaction.xml file ;P,just wondering cause your project or what to call it is this ots so and you told ppls to that they should post bugs ;P

Please help me i cant open the 'roxxor' my antivirus doesnt allow me and if i close the antivirus it doesent come up

Back