• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

When you come out with another release you should fix the exe file that everyone is having problems with, including myself.

Please help me i cant open the 'roxxor' my antivirus doesnt allow me and if i close the antivirus it doesent come up

First of all what antivirus are you using?

If its a normal antivirus program its nearly always a little icon for it south east of your screen. Press right click on the icon and then it shud be some thing like unactivate or some thing.
If not open the antivirus program so its a window. and make the same as i said before search after a UNACTIVATE buttom.

If you cant do like this ur a retard. (dont eaven try to host a ot then)

Best regards

Kjosen

New info:
I will continue this project until it's bulletproof, but then I will need your help by reporting bugs and such.

V0.2 of the Roxor server will be released today.

/Limannen

All is done. I have my server runnning atm.
But when i log in 1/1 acc maker the temple position is wrong, what can i do??
Also how can i make a website and the gm accounts?
Thanks.

When I start my server , it's comes "Press Any Key To Continue" and then everything just close down.

Can anyone help me?

When I start my server , it's comes "Press Any Key To Continue" and then everything just close down.

Can anyone help me?

Edit: This comes [04/05/2009 11:56:33] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/Roxor.otbm.

why?

Back