• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

Account Manager with name lock? ;S

How i can retire the name lock? :blink:

Now it's the best engine for 8.42 clients
that is my opinion. I know it's based on TFS.
Im wainting for new version of TFS too ;)
Good Job

;(

Hello Limannen and everyone else. Maybe someone could help me. Ive got one problem. When I try to log in at Account Manager. It says "Tempel position wrong". But Ive changed it to the right. But its keep saying "Tempel position wrong". Please help me.

// Ekeet:thumbup:

Zomg why wouldnt Roxor make XML server too... XML is much easier... No need to download 94984488 things to just change few lines like in SQL ...

This server is incomplete. All the real talkactions are missing.

I must've forgot to add them, I will do a quick release later with them included.

/Limannen

Hello Limannen and everyone else. Maybe someone could help me. Ive got one problem. When I try to log in at Account Manager. It says "Tempel position wrong". But Ive changed it to the right. But its keep saying "Tempel position wrong". Please help me.

please help me.

// Ekeet

I got everything running and I when I try to login it says
"Temple Position is wrong". I even have the right position.

newPlayerSpawnPosX = 780
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 699
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7

I've changed that in the SQL and in the Config but still doesn't work, can anyone help me please?

I got everything running and I when I try to login it says
"Temple Position is wrong". I even have the right position.

newPlayerSpawnPosX = 780
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 699
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7

I've changed that in the SQL and in the Config but still doesn't work, can anyone help me please?

If there are multiple Towns, make sure you set the right Town ID also in the character database.

Zer0xe.

Back