• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

I have problem to connect even when i had unblock the ports COME ON PLEASE HELP

how do i make 8.42 servers work.. i change the ip and everything and i can log in but when my friends try to log in the account manager comes up but it doesnt let them connect to the server, any idea on whats wrong or how i can fix this?

When I try to make any commands with my GM char it says I cant execute the command.. How comes it is like that? =S

I fixed it.. Was me that did the wrong thing..

But how do I get vip on my own server? using the vip medal it only says im not a donator.. :S

What you mean with deleting one line? Could you please show an example? :)

Thanks on forehand

I fixed it.. Was me that did the wrong thing..

But how do I get vip on my own server? using the vip medal it only says im not a donator.. :S

How did you fix r what were you doing wrong cuz im having same problem xD

Come on Help why cant i login :/ My 7171,80,443 is OPEN i just come in to the character list but when i enter to login it dont happen nothing

Come on Help why cant i login :/ My 7171,80,443 is OPEN i just come in to the character list but when i enter to login it dont happen nothing

Open port 7172 and it should work perfectly.

Back