• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

and when you play some time you get this message: Do you want to donate to the server and get awesome donation items in reward? Buy your points in this link, You can donating by using SMS, Phone or Paypal: Nixoria Online - Buy Points
how can i remove it?

i have this server but when i save the server the things in the dp are removed... how can i fix it? plx helpp

I try run the server
but it tells me to press any key to continue and then ends the running system
Anyone else have this problem?

on gms the commands dosent work and when i want to change de id of the gm more than 3 i cant !

lets see...
- If the server doesnt run, change in the config.lua the sqltype from "mysql" to "sqlite"
- If the problem is you cant use the commands, you should change in the sqlitestudio the id of the account to 5 instead of 1

Thats all i think, it works to me

ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection. ????

whnever i try to log into the acc manager it get debugged...?

imm not sure whats happenin please help

It says "Temple Position Is Wrong" When im trieng to login :( What shall i do ?
And.. How do i connect my sqlite manager to the server?

Can anyone please make this server playable and send it to me? I cant start, always wrong temple position and i've tryed anything, pos on acc manager, start poss, edit town pos in mapeditor and so on. Please help me!

Can anyone please make this server playable and send it to me? I cant start, always wrong temple position and i've tryed anything, pos on acc manager, start poss, edit town pos in mapeditor and so on. Please help me!

Indeed on luddeax... I have the same problem !

Well Join the club guys, i have the same problem too, iv'e tried temple positions on MapEditor, on PHPMyAdmin in the character page, Config... what more shall i do ?.

Back