• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

The problem of the temple position can be fixed by changing in the config.lua the right temple position and in the sql by changing the position of the account manager (x, y and z).

The right temple position is: x:780 y:699 and z:7

I already tried that. 780 699 7. Its the temple position where u get eq and stuff right? I've tried that with Manager pos, and new char pos. And townpos on map editor. Wont work, im thinkin of changing the source to make this work, maybe to hard for me tho.

The problem of the temple position can be fixed by changing in the config.lua the right temple position and in the sql by changing the position of the account manager (x, y and z).

The right temple position is: x:780 y:699 and z:7

Thanks mate

Limannen if you can please update this server to and make it better and bigger
Kind Regards

Good, but you dont need to call me idiot because i didn't know that so why dont you be a little more kind next time

a list with all donation items with its ids would be great
VIP Pro Sword/Axe/Club, VIP Axe/sword/club, VIP Wand/Rod, Super Brain, Vip Medal, Voodoo Doll, VIP Backpack, Norse Shield, Upgraded Norse shield/helm, VIP Bolt, VIP Pro BoltShooter ( or something like that ), VIP Manarune, Magical Coat/Legs/Boots, VIP Armor, VIP Pro Legs, Shalabona Legs ( or something like that ). And i think that's all.

Have some1 fixed aol system in pvp enforced?

Same happened to me, and i just use pvp system, anyways they don't win Exp when killing each other, some1 must fix this :S

VIP Pro Sword/Axe/Club, VIP Axe/sword/club, VIP Wand/Rod, Super Brain, Vip Medal, Voodoo Doll, VIP Backpack, Norse Shield, Upgraded Norse shield/helm, VIP Bolt, VIP Pro BoltShooter ( or something like that ), VIP Manarune, Magical Coat/Legs/Boots, VIP Armor, VIP Pro Legs, Shalabona Legs ( or something like that ). And i think that's all.

what about the armor upgrader and the extra items?, wtf are those items... and there are alot more but thanks rlly ill check that when i have time, find the other ones (even when the name doesnt appears properly when i check servers like Tyngaste - Latest News, ill find them looking in actions and stuff) and i hope i can post a full list of them.

no mms we eso de los npc es facil ;D mira dame tu msn y te agrego y te lo soluciono ...

lets see...
- If the server doesnt run, change in the config.lua the sqltype from "mysql" to "sqlite"
- If the problem is you cant use the commands, you should change in the sqlitestudio the id of the account to 5 instead of 1

Thats all i think, it works to me

So far so good...
one thing...doenst have a GOD/GM account or character...
and i'm kind new in using sqlite studio to create those...so... can anyone help?

thx

When i go iniciate the server ...

[26/06/2009 18:48:47] The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit).
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] A server developed by Talaturen, Kiper, Kornholijo, Jonern, Lithium & Elf.
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net/.

[26/06/2009 18:48:47] >> Loading config
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] >> Loading RSA key
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] >> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
[26/06/2009 18:48:48] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[26/06/2009 18:48:48] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

CAN SOMEONE HELP-ME?

When i go iniciate the server ...

[26/06/2009 18:48:47] The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit).
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] A server developed by Talaturen, Kiper, Kornholijo, Jonern, Lithium & Elf.
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net/.

[26/06/2009 18:48:47] >> Loading config
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] >> Loading RSA key
[26/06/2009 18:48:47] >> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
[26/06/2009 18:48:48] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[26/06/2009 18:48:48] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

CAN SOMEONE HELP-ME?

You need to change the connection type. In Config.lua go to there it says MySQL change it to SQLite. Then it should work:p

Thx For the SQL !!!! BUT...

The GOD No HAVE COMMANDS... AND->> I CAN'T Changer Outifit... I try change in SQL (I Don't like the GM outifit) But No change... SOMEONE CON HELP-ME??

------------- Lalala BRIZOLA -----------------------------------

Back