• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)

• Thread starter Deleted member 50858
  • Start date
Help with admin and make account files

Hello, i dont understand how to make Admins or change access on my 8.50 sql. and how to make accounts can someone help me ;O

I use the database that comes with TFS to download the 0.2.5 so I used for test and got this error

Please, I recommend that you use the database in this release and no others! If you still get the same error, get support here!

Support

OMG why the aol doesnet work
i downlaoded this roxor and if some1 die on my serv he lose ewrything and aol doesnet help.:D

IF SOME1 KNOW HOW TO FIX THAT PM ME OR JUST POST HERE

OMG why the aol doesnet work
i downlaoded this roxor and if some1 die on my serv he lose ewrything and aol doesnet help.:D

IF SOME1 KNOW HOW TO FIX THAT PM ME OR JUST POST HERE

AOL work 100% for me! I dont know why it does not work for you but you can always get support here!

Support

[08/08/2009 01:12:05] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[08/08/2009 01:12:05] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

this come's in the console right afther i downloaded it and run the server
what should i do now? :(

@up

open config.lua and change database type from sqlite to mysql

or, are you running xampplite? and have configured everything right?

-

does any have creature list for map editor? it must be out here somewhere :l

How to you create a GM on this Server to be able to use all of the commands , and how come when people log off of the server that the loose all of their skills could someone please post back thanks

Can someone re upload? Speedy share is givin me an error about permissions.

Sorry for Double post, but I can't edit :(

I get the error that the MySQL Database's name isn't correct, but it is ... halp! :(

Works fine for me!! Very good thanks.

Only problem i got is i wanna remobe the broadcast message which says "Do you want to donate to the server and get awesome donation items in reward? Buy your points in this link, You can donating by using SMS, Phone or Paypal: http://Nixoria.hopto.org/index.php?subtopic=buypoints"

How???

So GM's arnt able to do any of the main commands? such as /t, /goto, /a?

Works fine for me!! Very good thanks.

Only problem i got is i wanna remobe the broadcast message which says "Do you want to donate to the server and get awesome donation items in reward? Buy your points in this link, You can donating by using SMS, Phone or Paypal: http://Nixoria.hopto.org/index.php?subtopic=buypoints"

How???

^^^^^^ How do you remove it?

Back
Top Bottom