• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

roxor

vegetaaa

Reaction score
hi guys
i search in internet roxor 1337 engine but i cant found ;/
can any of you know where I can find:ninja:

try to find another ot engine such as older revs of TFS or otserv or... download any distro, compile it and put it in data folder(or download another engine from another forum; it can be infected so watch out, you're doing it at own risk)
and another idea: don't try to make roxor server, it has worst map I've ever seen

Edit: bugless engine... good luck on searching
no engine is bug safe, there are better and worse engines, but none is 100% bug safe

Last edited:
try to find another ot engine such as older revs of TFS or otserv or... download any distro, compile it and put it in data folder(or download another engine from another forum; it can be infected so watch out, you're doing it at own risk)
and another idea: don't try to make roxor server, it has worst map I've ever seen

I wos Mega Evo by Help3R Jan 18 edition. and i play my frends witch: D
but I'm looking roxor engine without bugs

Back