• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Royal Legends Rpg looking for staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Hello and im looking for tutors & Gamemasters for my server, All information can be seen here!

Cavebotters will be jailed/banished for 10/24 hours.
Using bot to heal will be allowed
Using bot for combo attack with proof will be Deleted.
You cannot MC on this server, its disabled!

Server is Online / Offline

Royal Legends Rpg
Site: royal-legends.sytes.net
IP: royal-legends.sytes.net
Map: Yurots remake
Version: 8.60
Port: 7171

Rates
1 - 5 100x
6 - 15 80x
16 - 30 40x
31 - 60 20x
61 - 80 10x
81 - 100 5x
101+ 3.5x

Skill: 25x
Magic: 15x
Loot: 3.5x
Spawn: 1x

Frags
Exp from players: 2x
White Skull Time: 15 minutes
Red Skull Time: 60 minutes.
Black Skull: Disabled.

-Frags to Red Skull
Daily: 10 | Weekly: 30 | Monthly: 60

Free Premium Credits on level
Level 30 - 2 credits
Level 40 - 4 credits
Level 50 - 6 credits
Level 60 - 8 credits
Lvel 70 - 10 credits
*Used to get items off shop*

Free Premium Credits in chests
Level 50 - 4 Credits
Level 100 - 7 Credits

Premium Credits with support!
Small bugs - 1 Credit
Average bugs - 2 Credits
Big bugs - 4 Credits

Quests
Annihilator
Demon Helmet Quest
Bright sword quest
Blue Legs Quest (Donate legs)
Hidden Soft Boots quest
Boots of Haste quest
MORE TO COME!

Monsters with rares & decoration items!
Orc Warlord only 3 of them in the map (5 chance to loot Amazon Armor, 3 chance to loot Amazon Helmet, 1 chance to loot Amazon Shield)
Warlock (1 chance to loot Broken Amulet)
Demon (30 chance to loot Demon Trophy)
Rotworm (1 chance to loot Patched Boots)
Giant Spider (15 chance to loot Spiderwebs)
Ferumbras spawns every week in custom ferumbras tower (100% chance to loot Ferumbras hat, 15 chance to loot Great Shield, 10 chance to loot Demonwing Axe, 5 chance to loot Great Axe, 3 chance to loot Tempest Shield & Phoenix Shield)

B6xGspW.png

HkZV8ZU.png

j6RrqNK.png

b2Ffr2g.png

ovgTV2g.png

6mH4Pi2.png

xoK4iCE.png

UGtfPDO.png

Z9pblLi.png

LXSwOb2.png

stBUfei.png

e1i2G7w.png

gDv1YJB.png

EXWi2QG.png

Free Credits
Cjk22Q8.png

GDs2r64.png

jTIDpXH.png

What im looking for:
Senior Tutor 1/1 (Ingame report & Bot reporter)
Gamemaster 1/2 (Ingame support & Bug reporter)

Application:
Age?:
Name?:
Country?:
Language?:
Experience?:
How can you help Royal Legends?:

Last edited:
Age?: 16
Name?: Max
Country?: Finland
Language?:Finnish, English and just little swedish :p
Experience?: Got Some experience yes !
How can you help Royal Legends?: I can come help you keep the server running and be Ingame support and have events and stuff :)

Add me in skype [Foqua.bluezz]

Last edited:
Hey Who did u decide to take to fill spot of gamemaster :) ?

Name: Malik

Country?: United States

Language: English but understand Spanish easily, as I took plenty of the classes.

Experience/How can you help Royal Legends?: I've been around open tibia servers for awhile now. Since I was probably 12-13 and I always enjoy helping.. I figured I'd come back since I haven't been on a server in forever. Love interacting with the players in general. Also hosted a server of my own and scripted for Spider.. More info if you accept me.

Help Royal Legends: In game support, helping players with any bug, technical support with you if you need it. And a little bit of scripting if you need anything.

Still looking for tutors!

Name: Patryk
Language : Perfect Polish :p, And Very GooD English.
Experience : I have big knowledge about Tibia, and experience about "Game mastering" :p, i'm loyal, assertive, honorable and honest. :p

How i can help Royal Legends : When i back from school and do my homework, i'm playing 5 / 6 hours... I can sacrifice this time to Royal Legends Server, and helping people, do some Events and i can invent for Scripters some Quests :p.

Name: Patryk
Language : Perfect Polish :p, And Very GooD English.
Experience : I have big knowledge about Tibia, and experience about "Game mastering" :p, i'm loyal, assertive, honorable and honest. :p

How i can help Royal Legends : When i back from school and do my homework, i'm playing 5 / 6 hours... I can sacrifice this time to Royal Legends Server, and helping people, do some Events and i can invent for Scripters some Quests :p.
sorry :/ we are trying to find someone who speaks a bit of spanish and swe

Just make sure you check out the people you hire. Staff can really completely ruin a server. I know a lot of servers that died from the staff they had.

Just make sure you check out the people you hire. Staff can really completely ruin a server. I know a lot of servers that died from the staff they had.
i make sure that i hire people who are mature and can handle staff ^^ idk if ill hire a GM under the age of 18, possibly 18-22+, cause they normally have more experience, like me [16 years tibia experience]

i make sure that i hire people who are mature and can handle staff ^^ idk if ill hire a GM under the age of 18, possibly 18-22+, cause they normally have more experience, like me [16 years tibia experience]
Yeah i've been around awhile as well lol. When I hosted I did everything myself besides maybe a few scripts I got help with haha. Ive been playing since 7.5 But got hardcore playing on 7.6+ Its just hard to find people that won't abuse there position.

Yeah i've been around awhile as well lol. When I hosted I did everything myself besides maybe a few scripts I got help with haha. Ive been playing since 7.5 But got hardcore playing on 7.6+ Its just hard to find people that won't abuse there position.
i never abuse my position, i respect all my players even the players who try to insult me :p wich hasnt happened yet wich is good! i also try to talk to the players and let them get to know me :p not like them other owners where they are offline for days and days and dont care for there players, i care about my players. :)

Name: Roman
Language : Main language Spanish, and i also speak english.
Experience : I've played tibia for many years, also i was gm in some ots, also i had my own servers some time ago.

How i can help Royal Legends : I have some free time, it depends on how many time its needed for me to be online, and also at which hours, and supporting peaople in the ways the owners of the server needs.

Age?:

Name?:
Kiki Yuki

Country?:
USA

Language?: Anything Google Translator allowed me to speak but mostly English

Experience?:
Ran four of my own Servers, All teleporting C++ Raid Servers.. LOTS of scripts had to be done and I did the entire thing alone.. Gamemaster Modded 600+ Servers (no exaggeration) I've played tibia since 7.60 was a download on tibia.com and I've done things with clients most wouldn't think of, I'm also a GFX artist and an excellent mapper.. I'm getting into sprite editing and would possibly have some items to offer as well.

How can you help Royal Legends?:
Mapping, Scripting, Modding (i'm extremely active), I'm kind and well spoken with people and I can handle donation/bug/problems with swiftness.​

Name :hunter
Experienced game master my brother has a ot
Skye:Yolo Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back